Tides works in partnership with forward-thinking leaders both nationally and globally.
Since 1976, we have worked with over 15,000 individuals and organizations in the mutual endeavor to make the world a better place. These include foundations, donors, corporations, social investors, nonprofit organizations, government institutions, community organizations, activists, social entrepreneurs, and more.
We break down the walls between entrepreneurs and their efforts to bring positive change to their communities. We are all about new ideas, innovation, and providing the tools to make these great ideas a reality.
Just a few of the organizations who have found out what's possible through partnering with Tides are below.
- Apollo Alliance
- Community Clinics Initiative
- Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing (DISH)
- Ford Foundation
- Gates Foundation
- National AIDS Memorial Grove
- Open Society Institute
- People for the American Way
- Social Venture Network
- The California Endowment
- The List: Project to Resettle Iraqi Allies
- The Story of Stuff
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation