Expand Your Reach
In partnership with institutions like The California Endowment, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, Open Society Institute, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Gates Foundation, Ford Foundation, and many others, we have granted hundreds of millions of dollars. With Tides, your foundation can ease administrative burden, expand programmatic capacity, collaborate effectively, and increase the impact of your grantmaking programs.
Tides is a platform for funding collaboratives that address issues as diverse as global disability rights, election administration reform, and state-based LGBT advocacy. Funders also start innovative programs with Tides that cross multiple issues, such as the integration of reproductive health with AIDS/HIV treatment in Africa. Tides also provides vehicles to support funding advocacy on critical policy issues like immigration reform, health care and U.S. foreign policy.
Many funder-initiated programs are housed at Tides as fiscally sponsored projects where Tides administers the programmatic operations.
See What's Possible With Tides
- Grantmaking vehicles to administer grants domestically and globally.
- Collective action funds, to enable collaborative funding.
- Deep content expertise, direct engagement with activists, and management of complex application processes.
- Comprehensive fiscal sponsorship, to manage staff, consultants and programmatic operations.
- Office space for your grantees within communities of like-minded nonprofits.
Foundations come to us with the challenges of developing and managing strategic and effective grantmaking programs. Tides offers solutions, and we deliver all of these services within a unified integrated structure.
Tides Institutional Services
Tides partners with the biggest foundations and the most innovative start-ups in the country, providing a comprehensive set of services toward a common goal.
Tides Global Change Guide
A guide to giving for global change; publication of Tides Foundation.