Expanding HIV treatment access in the developing world. Moving the needle on childhood obesity in the U.S. Catalyzing a global movement for disability rights. These issues are daunting for any single funder to tackle effectively. Such challenges demand the coordinated human and financial resources of multiple institutions. Through a Tides-managed funding collaborative or collective action fund, funders gain operational efficiencies, leverage the knowledge and expertise of others, and ultimately amplify their impact.
- A neutral platform to accept grants from diverse funding sources such as government agencies, private foundations, corporations, and individuals located in the U.S. or abroad.
- Basic grants administrative services for domestic and global grants.
- Ideas and consulting on governance and decision making structures.
- Management of complex financial activity including consulting contracts.
- Basic or customized reporting to multiple funders.
- Staffing and other programmatic operations that support grantmaking.
Support for funding collaboratives includes:
Tides Institutional Services
Tides partners with the biggest foundations and the most innovative start-ups in the country, providing a comprehensive set of services toward a common goal.
Tides Global Change Guide
A guide to giving for global change; publication of Tides Foundation.
Find out more information
Download a Free Copy
An inspirational and practical tool for foundations using their own headquarters or investing in nonprofit building projects. More...