We offer bright, inspiring spaces for a wide range of meetings and events at Tides Converge San Francisco.
Located in the historic Presidio of San Francisco, our collaborative workspace houses 75 nonprofits and social enterprises within its twelve-building campus, which includes two art galleries and an organic cafe. We offer an ideal location to conduct meetings and events, with beautifully landscaped grounds and views of the Golden Gate Bridge. To inquire about availability, please contact [email protected] or call 415-561-6300.
For images and descriptions of available spaces, click here.
|Pacific & Atlantic||Golden Gate||Tide Pool & Courtyard||Galleries & Corridors|
|Full Weekday (9am-5pm)||Partner||$375||$275||N/A||N/A|
(up to 4 hours)
|Full Weekend Day (9am-5pm)*||Partner||$575||Breakout Only||$575||$575|
*Building opens at 8:30am and closes at 5pm. Any rentals that extend beyond those hours will be charged a flat rate of $150 per additional hour or fraction thereof.
NOTE: This is an historic “green” building with minimal mechanical systems. Operable windows are available in every space for ventilation.
Included in the Rental Fee
- Tables and chairs: all easily moveable for converting the room to meet the needs of your group. Tides’ staff can set the room for a fee (see below); otherwise, guests are welcome to move the furniture however they please (though are expected to re-set the room prior to leaving).
- Speaker phone: though guests must provide their own conference dial in number if more than one person will be joining remotely.
- Wifi: network name and password is posted in every room.
- Large LCD monitor: for video conference, video sharing, and/or presentations.
- Projector screen/blank wall: a projector is available upon request.
- Water pitchers/glasses for water (upon request): includes access to Tides’ kitchen for filtered water.
Additional Services for Purchase
- Break-Out Room: $150
- Audio Amplification (2 wireless microphones): $50
Clients are required to submit a certificate of insurance (COI) and must have a minimum general liability insurance coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate. See full requirements.
We’re flexible! Tides has no restrictions on outside catering, though if you’re still looking at options, there’s a great on-site organic cafe, Cafe Rx, that can handle your event, no matter what the size. Caterers are expected to reduce waste whenever possible, including using compostable flatware & reusable serving ware. No single-use water bottles permitted.
Directions & Parking
Tides Converge is located inside the Presidio of San Francisco. You can find detailed directions here. Parking is $9 for the day both in the lots and on the streets surrounding the building. The meters accept both coins and credit cards. The Presidio is also serviced by a number of public transportation routes, including a free shuttle from downtown. Detailed parking maps and public transportation options are available through the Presidio Trust.
Rental fees can be paid online by credit card or by check (made out to Tides Network, P.O. Box 29198, San Francisco, CA 94129).