Before starting this application, please review our fiscal sponsorship FAQ here
and click through to review the application fully.
Your application answers will serve as information for us to evaluate a fit for fiscal sponsorship at Tides and as the starting point of our future partnership if accepted.
Please be prepared to provide the following information before beginning the application:
- Mission and Programmatic Activity, including populations impacted, program locations, and target outcomes;
- Organizational Information, including employee and office location information;
- Financial Information, including:
- Funding revenue and all relevant background information (grant proposals, budgets, and grant agreements if applicable);
- A completed budget template found here;
- For projects transferring from another fiscal sponsor, please also be prepared to include Balance Sheets and Income Statements for each grant expected to transfer to Tides;
- Lobbying and Governance Information, including advisory board member names and titles as well as governing documentation if applicable.
- Legal Information, including intellectual property, legal claims, litigation, and existing relationships.
You can use the "Save my progress and resume later" option to set up a unique username/login to save your progress and resume at a later time.
Your application will not be officially submitted to Tides until you click the 'Confirm' button. You will have an opportunity to review and correct required fields and to print your final responses before submission. If you are unable to submit your application, please save your application and send an email to [email protected]
Please reach out to your direct contact at Tides or [email protected]
if you have any other questions.