Administrative Associate - NY
The Administrative Associate has a strong attention to detail, proficiency in communication with clients and colleagues, ability to handle multiple priorities elegantly, as well as an understanding of the non-profit sector. This position is responsible for working closely with Tides’ client facing service teams to provide exceptional and proactive administrative and financial support to deliver an unsurpassed client experience.
The Administrative Associate position is a non-exempt position, 40 hours per week. Non-exempt employees work a standard five-day per week schedule. This position is expected to end in the Summer of 2019.
Social Venture Advisor
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about and have demonstrated experience in – client services and the nonprofit sector
- You understand the impact non-profits can have in making positive social change and you are energized by partnering with innovative organizations to accelerate impact.
- You are enthusiastic about organizational and operational excellence in accelerating social change
- You thrive in an action-oriented, agile work environment and are comfortable adapting to a changing environment
- You are comfortable working both independently and in coordination with cross-functional teams and you are able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- You have the ability to cultivate working relationships and provide internal leadership to unlock resources and increase success for social venture partners
- You can work cross-departmentally to provide excellent service to your clients
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting Manager – Social Ventures
Tides is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager who is passionate about accelerating the pace of social change. The ideal candidate will be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve the organization’s strategic goals, and has the ability to thrive in an action-orientated, agile working environment.
The Accounting Manager – Social Ventures is primarily responsible for the organization’s client facing financial service functions, including financial reporting, budget review and guidance, grants management, financial forecasting, and general financial oversight.
This position oversees a team of social venture accountants who collectively support Tides 140 fiscally sponsored social ventures, as well as personally supports a caseload of social venture clients.
The Accounting Manager – Social Ventures is an exempt position. Exempt employees are expected to work the appropriate and necessary time in order to complete key assignments and related tasks on schedule.Learn More and Apply
The Senior Accountant works with Tides staff to provide financial services and reporting to both internal staff and external clients. This position requires extensive client service related contact. Creating, reviewing, and approval of general ledger journal entries are essential duties of this position. The position will also possess a working knowledge of the NetSuite financial system and will assist in the maintenance of operational policies and practices that facilitate efficient operation and financial management of the organization.
Learn More and Apply